SEO is a subtle yet effective way of gaining customers by letting them find you. Think how your customers would search to find you, and ensure your website is built in a user-friendly and search engine accessible way. Regular maintenance and updates should be made based on an in-depth analysis of ongoing efforts.
- Keywords – determine search volume and how potential visitors would try to
find you, then choose keywords for each specific page on your website
- Content – weave keywords into content in a readable and elegant way
- Meta – check the tags, links, and headings to ensure search engines see your
website the way humans do
- Backlinks & directory submissions – create and maintain high-quality
backlinks, and disavow poor ones. Earning links on high-ranking domains
shows search engines that your website is also high quality.
- Analysis – see a report each week of how your rankings are increasing, and
how the traffic driven to your website is behaving